Tuesday 16 October 2012

Lurve or Bye-Bye Letter??

last saturday,i've got a letter from someone,who works at KK1 cafeteria..
and now he's gone....in the letter he seek my forgiveness hence he always bothering me..and he also say good bye because he will go far away...(psst..he also give me his number)

herm,he is a very naughty boy and i think he also the cute one with his fair skin...before this,he always disturbing me with his annoying behaviour..oh..and thats including his friends...everybody that works there know me..(even my right feet just enter the cafeteria door...everybody of them already keep staring and smiling toward me..erhh..i hate that situation....)

i still remeber..once upon a time....i've ate the food and my face looks like...uncomfortable maybe? (because i can't eat spicy food)..some of them will try the food...and then,he came to me and ask 'is it not delicious??'
i dont know what to say...everybody look at me...!


and everytime i go at the cafe..they always callings me and smiling all over me...its make me feel so ashamed and awkward.

sometimes.they also give a discount or free to me when i buying something like icecream...hehehehe..

but,
now,he (the one gave me letter) no longer here...

its true,when somebody close to us gone,we will feel...like....ah...whatever.. -,-'

so far,i did't call him yet..but,i dont even know what for....
do i have?

erm..no need to lah,kan??

good luck and i pray for your happiness acai~





No comments:

Post a Comment