Thursday 11 October 2012

i'm really in sadness :'(


 


last night at 11:35 p.m... i got one message from one of my ex-teacher...
her message sounds like...i dont really sure..but i think she angry and sulking with me...

at that time i really2 dont know what to do...all i know is, my heart beating fast!
i have never been this way before....i called my friend who already know my story...and ask her to come here because i really shocked and i need someone to be on my side...

i dont even want to cry infront my friend..i m try harder to look strong....

actuaally...

long time ago....at my old school, i was close to all my teachers...wherther male or female..
i always make them laughing and smiling with my joke..

in my class, i do like to ask and answer the question have been given to us..even though my answer is not really right.And i also still make smiley face infront my teachers even i m not in good mood....why?because i love them so much! i m not wiliing to play in my class during lesson.

for your information,there are many of them being my regular customer....(i used to sell nasi lemak,nasi kerabu,nasi ayam and many more!) .every morning they will see my face first in the room teacher..with big paper beg.. 

*i miss that moments!

i'm still remember.. i've made a colourfull ladybirds using  white stone...its really cute... i give it to my teachers...i told them..'you can put this on your students exam paper..so that the paper will not 'fly'...all of them so excited and thank to me....i feel happy seeing their smile...

but in a few days later,one of my teacher complaining to me because her ladybirds have been stolen!!maybe there a naughty student who attractted with the ladybird and took that in wrong way.

i got angry with those student that stole the ladybird!!!

i promised to the teacher i will make a new one for her..and she smile again.. ;)

about the first paragraph above,
actually my teacher sulking with me because she misunderstanding me..
she absolutely thinks that i only remember the other teacherS,not her...

but, the true is..

YOU ARE ALWAYS IN MY MIND AND I AM REALLY-REALLY LOVE AND MISS YOU DAMNMUCH!
ITS NOT MY INTENTIONS TO HURT YOUR FEELING WITH MY ATTITUDE....
I'M REALLY SORRY FOR MAKING YOU UPSET...
BUT I DO REMEMBER YOU ALWAYS..
PLEASE DONT SAY THAT ....
I LOVE YOU TEACHER,,I LOVE YOU SOOO MUCH!!
 


*why im suddenly cry :'(  








No comments:

Post a Comment